Sunday 19 January 2014

Hair hair everywhere, and my crazy mind goes anywhere

Jennifer Lawrence says the darnest of things. Usually she cracks me up but today she got me thinking with her armpit vagina. Yes people today at the SAG awards red carpet she said she has "armpit fat, thats ok but armpit vagina is bad". And now I am standing in front of the mirror rating myself on the scale of armpit fat to armpit vagina! Like armpit hair wasn't bad enough! Even Julia Roberts could not pull that one off. Its not just there, but hair everywhere. Shave your hands, shave your legs, shave there, everywhere. We women got dealt a very poor hand. Not fair, not fair at all. Sometimes I just do not want to go out because its hot as hell to wear pants and I am in no mood to shave my legs to wear a skirt. I bet its happened to loads of us. Then there are those who are flabbergasted that I shave instead of wax. When you shave your hair grows back coarse as man's, they say. Your skin gets dark, they moan. Then there is this mystery of ingrowth, they threaten me with. So I decided ok let me wax. Doing it at home was the messiest thing ever and that's something coming from a mom who has just crossed the toddler rearing phase. When I got rid of the sticky gooey stuff, by that I mean I threw away the container, the pots and pans, my clothes, some cushions and anything that came in contact with the wax in my house, other than me off course, I went to the parlor. The very friendly lady there checks me out and tells me I don't have enough hair to wax!! So I figure one has to grow the hair until she looks like a cross between a bear and a chimp to be able to be eligible for a wax. So here I am back to shaving, and praying that a day will come when mysteriously all the unwanted hair will disappear and I can continue to be lazy and yet be pretty. Ha Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment