Sunday 19 January 2014

Candy crush and the chocolate locusts

I am a normal single girl, with the very normal issues, which I normally tackle with the help of a box of chocolates while my brain in a very Oprah like voice is telling me "food is not love". Now that was until candy crush. I guess most of you know of this "free" game app called candy crush, where, you guessed right, you crush all the candy and move to the next level. And this was fun until level no 50, where these blocks of chocolates called the chocolate spawners are introduced into the game and they have to be crushed too. Whats the big deal right? Wrong. There is a catch, these chocolate blocks grow. They grow and grow and remind me of these locusts in these horror movies that creep over the body and take over the body completely suffocating the person. You are like shoot it and when you shoot one, it stops for a moment, like giving you a break. And then when you take that breath and stop shooting, it starts spawning again. No no no. Never have I disliked chocolate. Kudos to candy crush for making a girl abhor chocolate. 
Then there is this night mode, where the hero is this owl called Odus who is balancing himself on a swing. This Odus is such a dufus that at the point where you think you are going to win falls off the damn swing. And usually just before he falls you, you are doing so well that there are these words tasty or divine that pop on the screen. But to me I always feel like there is this creepy guy somewhere below the screen waiting for Odus the dufus to fall off and going like TASTY. And I think god who is this sick !@#$ who thinks an owl is TASTY?!! 
Anyways I am in level 92 in the day and level 54 at night.Never wasted so much money on a "free" game ever before. Actually never wasted money on an online game. Period. So thank you King for a candy crush addiction, chocolate aversion and  over active imagination. Now bye guys, go to go, I got a life waiting for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment