Monday 20 January 2014

You jump, I jump Jack

In one simple sentence. I trust people. I believe in the inane goodness of people. I cannot live my life second guessing and thinking what is the evil motive behind each and every action of another person. Yes there was a time I was borderline naive, ok fine I was naive when I believed my ex mother in law telling me "Oh you are so nice, I get along with you more than with my own daughter" Duh! But honestly I did not see a point in refuting her. Her daughter is a bitch, later I realized where those genes came from. A lot of people have told me that people are not good. Many people start off with "This person is bad" and then come around. But we are all those "people" I am not saying one should trust enough to get kidnapped. What  I mean is if someone tells me "your ear rings are nice" or "I love the movie Titanic" , why should I waste my time second guessing them? What difference does it make to my life if they are telling the truth or not. Why search for some inner deep evil meaning? So I chose to say "thank you" or :Yes, its a nice movie" Simple. There will also be people for whom "you jump, I jump" or "you fall I catch". Yes there are nice people.
Dear Mia, all I tell you is people are good, but their circumstances might be bad. Take care of yourself. Trust yourself for knowing when to be wary. But enjoy the sunshine, instead of constantly worrying where the darkness lurks.

No comments:

Post a Comment