Friday 17 January 2014

Congratulations!!! I am not attracted to you, you must be a really nice guy.

I, my friends, am THE "douche-bag magnet" THE litmus test for weather a guy is a "good guy" or "a good for nothing loser who will initially seem nice but will eventually turn out to be an insecure self centered bigot". The machine that can separate the G and the NG.
I am considering starting a business venture where I can definitely tell a girl if the guy she is interested in is a sweetie or a swine. I am thinking I can truly get rich, billionaire rich. Yes I wont have this dream boat of a man in my life but honestly girls do I truly want to have another can of worms burst all over me again?
I read this on a pin "It takes a hell of a man to replace no man" and any gal who has come out of a terrible relationship, finally feeling the freedom can vouch for it. Before anyone says "come on there are good men out there" Off course there are , those are the ones I am not attracted to. :D And what is the point being a great guy if you are just not attracted to him.
Life is so good as it is now. My little family of two. There is a chance that it could become great from good but, if my magnetic powers are to be believed, it could get bad really really bad. Hence the blissful state of "oy with the poodles already" 

No comments:

Post a Comment