Saturday 18 January 2014

Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge , an epilogue

You know what! I just went to this bookstore today. Yeah right not a big surprise for someone who loves looks books so much that she has mini orgasms smelling new books. Thats not the point. So I enter this book store and on the ground floor there are some new releases and some Japanese fashion make over books for kids.. why ever for! But well they were there. Then I saw this sign saying "Many more books on the first floor". Offcourse I take the escalator and when I reach the first floor, I turn left to these book shelves with the sign "101 books we recommend". Lo behold! almost all those books were from the Rory Gilmore reading challenge. Can you believe that! Seriously... I thought this is a sign. So ladies and gentlemen I am now a full on competitor in the RGRC. In your face all my fellow competitors... beware. 

No comments:

Post a Comment