Friday 17 January 2014

Counting sheep , no more.

I want to write a blog post a day. I have time now, taking a break from writing a business report but my mind has gone blank.. kaput.. totally. A very rare phenomenon, trust me. Totally Wow. But at night when I am trying to sleep ...
I am so sleepy. If I sleep now I will have 8 hours of sleep. Fantastic. Black looks fantastic on me. I think its actually true that it makes you look thin. Remember that pin, god that woman lost 50 pounds in 6 months, cant I do 20? Jillain Micheals thirthy day shred. Consistency is the key. I think if I read the same book to Mia over and over then she might recognise the words and read , but no that would be by hearting not actually understanding. I have never understood how people pose with a snake around their neck. God I should sleep, if I sleep now I will get 6.5 hrs of sleep. Oh I should wear that pink blouse tomorrow. What if I had bought that red one instead. What is happening in the world today, why are there so many crimes against women. I think public stoning and castration of onw monster will create fear enough to stop other monsters. Oh my god why did the door close all by itself. I need to pee. If I sleep now I will get 5 hours of sleep. I need 5 hours of sleep. In the Da Vinci code they stayed awake fro 24 hrs. Oh I love Mr Darcy. I should blog about him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment