Monday 20 January 2014

Fatty Fatty bumbalatty

Ok, here is the deal. I want to lose weight, be fit and feel good again. Simple. I feel like I am in someone else's body most of the time. So I have consciously analysed what the hell is wrong with me. Every day I decide on doing something about my weight but that is that. It doesn't get further than the decision process and below are the reasons.
Here I give you the ten reasons of how I self sabotage my weight loss plan.
1. Not exercising - The days I exercise in the mornings, I am conscious the whole day. I remember the pain in the gym and then the body ache constantly keeps my binge eating under check
2. Going to the grocery store hungry - I end up buying a lot of junk food and once it is in the pantry at home, I just have to eat it all
3. The weighing machine dependence- Every time I see even a 100 gram weight increase in my weight, I feel bad and offcourse that means eating a little more than I am supposed to. Hence the next day there will be a 500 gram increase.
4. Watching too much youtube and couch tuner - Its ok to watch but I "have" to munch something when I watch. I am training myself to drink cold water while I watch my favorite shows. Lets see how that goes
5. Reading books and eating
6. Not going out in the weekends - I am so conscious of my looks that I end up staying at home. And when at home I eat. I do not eat much when I go out. When st home, kitchen is right there and even if there are no snacks I cook and eat
7. Being a good cook
8. Not drinking water - Having to go to the loo every few minutes bugs me.
9. Setting un-achievable weight loss goals. I have been telling myself, I have to lose 10 kgs in 2 months. Not possible. So my latest goal is 100 grams a day. That will be 9 kilos in 3 months. Quite possible.
10. Comfort eating - this should stop. just must stop.

This is a serious issue for many of us. Hence I have made it a point to to be funny. If reading these words, helps any of you think through your follies let me know. If you have anything to add or any counter let me know that too. Its always comforting to get to know people going through the same shit.

Love
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment