Thursday 16 January 2014

Shhhh!!!

I have a big problem...I think I talk too much. And the worse of it is that I regret the conversation after it is over and I am away from the person I was talking to. Its like I have some sort of verbal diarrhea. Sometimes the conversation is innocent and fun and people around are laughing and I can bet my over weight ass that they wont even be thinking about the conversation. But I think, and re think. I second guess myself. I re visit the whole conversation, sometimes thinking where should I have stopped and sometimes thinking how better could I have said it. I do know I am funny , I can make people laugh but I also know and regret that I cant "give back". I cant come up with witty rejoinders or sarcasm when people give me crap. But after sometime I go like.. I should have said this and I should have said that.
This whole problem of me thinking I talk too much and regretting every little thing I say has unfortunately made me hate myself. I do love my life and love my kid.. well she is one of the big reasons why I love my life. But somewhere in here.. I can feel this dislike for myself growing into an abhorring, I am afraid. I also know the root cause is not this spewing of words but the fact that I dislike myself for letting another human being treat me badly in my past. Well I guess this is what a therapist would tell me. Hence I feel this blog is a good for me.. I can throw up as many words as I want. I dont have to tell my boss " lets not have a meeting tomorrow because I dont know how much of the report will be completed by tomorrow" He says "ok" Then again the genius who cant stop talking says" But then if you have any input on the legislature part of the report, lets meet" Redundant... the whole damn conversation totally redundant. I wonder if there are many people out there who re think everything they say? 

No comments:

Post a Comment